A weekend workshop on interior products & components by Ar. Sandeep Jain”
“Every material has its own language” Interior designing has been a subject of curiosity and glamour for many people and the euphoria is continuously growing. By & large it is also misunderstood that interior designing is all about knowledge of latest products in the market. Whatever it is you simply can not ignore the increasing importance of interior products, in fact some products are so exclusive that spaces are designed keeping the products in mind. During this workshop Ar. Sandeep Jain would like to help design students, professionals and other industry people in learning the behavior and application of various interior products & components available in the market. To watch an introduction video click here…
- Students and young professionals pursuing career in interior & architecture courses.
- Developers, vendors and contractors willing to improve their know how on interior products.
- End users and interior design enthusiasts looking for a crash course on market trends and interior components.
- Knowledge of latest interior components and prevailing market trends.
- Clarity on the properties & applications of various interior products.
- Confident outlook towards your design projects.
- Answers to your doubts and queries
- Participation Certificate
|1. PRIME COMPONENTS
- Fenestration/ Door-Windows
- Flooring Types
- False Ceiling/ Partitioning/ Wall Claddings
- Bathroom & Wellness
- Modular Kitchen/ Wardrobes
- Technology/ Services
- Appliances/ Gadgets/ Utility
|2. LANGUAGE OF MATERIALS
- Wood/ Plywood
- Stone/ Marble/ Tiles
- Type of Glass
- Hardware/ Metal Work
- Paint/ Polish/ Coatings
- Lights & Switches
- Furnishing/ Fabric
- Decorative Stuff
|3. Question and answer session at the end of workshop
- Duration: Two Days (10:30 am to 5:30 pm)
- Fees: INR 6000 per person
- Phone: +91-9560195925, +91- 9810234755, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUP PACKAGES & ASSOCIATION
- We are looking forward for association with interior & architecture colleges. We can also offer a group price to people who want to get this workshop arranged at their place for their students and team members.
- The content & duration of our workshops can be designed /modified as per the choice of participants.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The indicated per person fees is for open workshops to be conducted in Delhi-NCR region
- The price for group workshop may vary depending on number of participants & location.
- Actual content of workshop may vary from the content indicated in brochure/ website.
Some of the ways you can further connect with us are…
YOU GOT TO SHINE
“You Got To Shine” is a half day workshop by Ar. Sandeep Jain, during which he would like to connect with business owners, their team members & students in learning some of the essential behavioral skills to excel in their career & business. His vast experience in design profession will be an added advantage for people pursuing career in interior and architecture related industries. This would also be a very helpful session for students and young professionals looking for a head start in their career. See more…
ONE TO ONE COUNSELING
Design students, young professionals and other industry people can seek personalized guidance from Ar. Sandeep Jain in resolving their doubts related to their career, business or interior design field. He can also help manufacturers, showroom owners, contractor & their team members in fine tuning their business by sharing meaningful insights about interior design industry.
MEET AR. SANDEEP JAIN
409, Krishna Apra Plaza, Sec-18, Noida, (U.P.) 201301